G0823 15" Drill Press with Auto Downfeed
A drill press that provides the precision and power your shop needs to tackle the most demanding jobs.
Read for all day use, the G0823 15" Drill Press features the luxury of auto downfeed for repeatable drilling operations.
Outfitted with a 2 HP motor, the spindle is equipped with an R-8 spindle taper and 12 speeds ranging from 140–2436 RPM (adjustable via V-belts). The low RPM speed is vital to drilling metal.
The table has rack-and-pinion mounts to allow for 360° of rotation, 60° tilt, 23-1/2" of vertical travel, and two 1/2" T-slots to allow for exact positioning of your workpiece.
The head comes equipped with the same rack-and-pinion elevation controls as the table–adjustable 7-13/16" vertically, and capable of 360° rotation around the column.
The precision-ground work surface on the base contains two more 1/2" T-slots, ensuring that every surface can be put to use.
Like all Grizzly drill presses, the G0823 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0823 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your drill press.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the drill press may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 8.6A
- Swing: 15"
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 5-1/8"
- Spindle speeds: 12, 140–2436 RPM
- Max distance spindle-to-table: 28-1/4"
- Drill chuck: 1/64"-1/2"
- Drilling capacity: 1-1/8" mild steel
- Table size: 14" W x 15" L
- Table swing: 360°
- Table tilt: 60° left and right
- Table T-slots: 1/2" (2)
- Vertical table travel: 23-1/2"
- Column diameter: 4-1/2"
- Footprint: 26" L x 18" W
- Overall dimensions: 23" W x 35-1/2"D x 67" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 772 lb.
- Solid cast-iron construction
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Fine downfeed control with 0.01" increments and zero set
- 360° Table positioning around column
- 360° Head positioning around column
- Base has precision-ground, cast-iron work surface with two 1/2" T-slots
- Forward/reverse switch