Grizzly G0866 - 37" 15 HP Wide-Belt Sander with Industrial Roller
G0866 37" 15 HP Wide-Belt Sander with Industrial Roller
When your shop production schedule is on the line, trust the company that has been providing industrial-grade wide-belt sanders for decades and always continues to innovate.
This double-head beast has independent dual 15 HP sanding motors to provide the utmost in sanding power and versatility.
Oversized industrial sanding drums provide added sanding belt grip and workpiece contact area. Easily adjust the motorized table elevation with the push of a button.
An integrated digital display provides accuracy down to 0.005", and an independent 2 HP feed belt motor provides variable-speeds from 7-68 FPM to handle hardwoods and softwoods alike.
Sanding belt changes are a breeze, and Grizzly offers a full lineup of sanding belt options to fit your needs.
Like all Grizzly sanders, the G0866 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0866 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the sander are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Sanding belt motors: Dual 15 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 36.7/18.4A
- Feed belt motor: 2 HP, 6.4A/3.2A
- Table elevation motor: 1/4 HP, 1.2A/0.6A
- Pressure roller type: Rubber coated steel
- Infeed drums: Spiral-grooved rubber, 8.7" and 5" dia.
- Outfeed drum: Steel, 5" dia.
- Platen: micro-adjustable, graphite/felt
- Sanding belt size: 37" x 75"
- Maximum board dimensions: 36-1/2" W x 6" H
- Minimum board thickness: 3/16"
- Minimum board length: 12"
- Conveyor speeds: variable, 7-68 FPM
- Front drum surface speed: 3600 FPM
- Rear drum surface speed: 2800 FPM
- Air requirement: 57 – 70 PSI, 7 CFM
- Overall dimensions: 59" W x 65" D x 75" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 4000 lbs.
- Large-diameter industrial sanding drums
- Digital height readout and control panel
- Independent motor control
- Disc brake for emergency stop
- Micro-adjustable graphite/felt platen
- Variable feed speed
- Pneumatic belt tracking and tensioning
- Amp/load meter
- Six 5" dust ports
- Built in air filter/lubricator