Grizzly G0446 - 37" 15 HP 3-Phase Platen Type Wide-Belt Sander
G0446 37" 15 HP 3-Phase Platen Type Wide-Belt Sander
We sell more wide-belt sanders than just about any company in the USA!
Filling in the gap between the popular 25" and 43" wide-belt sanders, the G0446 37" 15 HP 3-Phase Platen Type Wide-Belt Sander offers professional sanding results, unmatched accuracy, and unbeatable value.
State-of-the-art digital controls, a micro-adjustable graphite/felt platen and three super-efficient dust collection ports are just a few features that make these sanders a joy to use.
If you are looking for the best that money can buy, Grizzly Wide-Belt Sanders have been designed and priced just for you!
Like all of the Grizzly wide-belt sanders, the G0446 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0446 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the sander are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.
- Type: Platen
- Sanding motor HP: 15 HP
- Sanding motor voltage: 220V/440V
- Sanding motor phase: 3-phase
- Sanding motor amps: 36A/18A
- Conveyor motor HP: 1 HP
- Conveyor motor amps: 3.4A
- Table lift motor HP: 1/4 HP
- Table lift motor amps: 1.2A
- Footprint: 19" x 51-1/2"
- Maximum board width: 36-1/2"
- Maximum board thickness: 6"
- Minimum board length: 9"
- Minimum board thickness: 1/8"
- Front drum surface speed: 2600 FPM
- Conveyor speed: 15-49 FPM
- Air requirement: 57 - 75 PSI, 7 CFM
- Sanding belt size: 37" W x 75"
- Overall width: 56-1/2"
- Overall height: 77-1/2"
- Overall depth: 52"
- Approx. shipping weight: 1887 lbs.
- Built in air filter/lubricator
- Independent motor control
- Pneumatic belt tracking and tensioning
- Amp meter for load measurement
- Safety shut-off bar
- Digital readout and control panel
- (3) 4" dust ports
- Steel cabinet
- Rubber infeed drum
- Steel outfeed drum
- Rubber pressure drums
- Micro-adjustable graphite/felt platen