Our G1033 line of 20" planers has planed millions of board feet since its inception over 20 years ago. This all-performance Taiwanese-built classic, now offered with precision-ground cast-iron extension wings, has only the most useful, highly sought-after features to keep the value up and the price as affordable as possible. If you need a heavy-duty 20" planer that you can rely upon to get the job done with first-rate results and trouble-free operation, the G1033Z is the planer for you!
Made in and ISO 9001 factory
Certified to CSA & UL standards
- Motor: 5 HP, 230V, single-phase, 23A
- Maximum stock width: 20"
- Maximum stock thickness: 8"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/4"
- Minimum stock length: 7"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/4"
- Cutterhead type: 4-knife
- Knife size & type: 20" x 1" x 1/8", HSS
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Feed rate: 16 & 28 FPM
- Table size with extensions: 20" x 58"
- Dust port size: 5"
- Footprint: 22" x 28"
- Overall dimensions: 39" W x 58" D x 41" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 820 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table and extension wings
- Board return rollers
- Adjustable bed rollers
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Two feed speeds for rough and finish planing
- Triple belt drive
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction
- Anti-kickback fingers
- Powder coated finish