Another winner from Grizzly! Thousands sold since January 1987. This planer is simply a reliable, heavy-duty 20" planer. If you need a 20" Planer that you can rely upon to get the job done with quality results and trouble-free operation, then look no further. There have been versions of the G1033 in the Grizzly line for over 20 years with tens-of-thousands of them sold and smoothly churning out countless board feet of material on a daily basis. We are reintroducing this no-frills, all-performance classic version from an extremely reliable Taiwanese factory. While still feature-packed, it has only the most highly-desired features to keep the value up and the price as low as possible.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-8 standards!
- 2-speed automatic feed gives you better control for rough and finish planing
- Motor and cutterhead have ball bearings which are shielded and lubricated for life
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction
- Table is precision-ground to a mirror-like finish
- Includes powerful 5 HP motor and comes with magnetic switch for overload/power failure protection
- Anti-kickback fingers prevent board from accidentally backing up
- Dust exhaust hood and extension rollers are standard
- Hood has 5" dust port
- Motor: 5 HP, 230V, single-phase
- Table size w/ wings: 20" x 55-3/4"
- Maximum cutting width: 20"
- Maximum cutting height: 8"
- Minimum cutting height: 1/4"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Minimum length of stock: 7"
- Feed rates: 16 FPM and 20 FPM
- Number of knives: 4 HSS
- Knife size: 20" x 1" x 1/8"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/4"
- Cutterhead speed: 5,000 RPM
- Overall width: 39"
- Overall depth (w/ extensions): 58"
- Overall height: 41"
- Shipping weight approx.: 880 lbs.