G0603X 25" 15 HP 3-Phase Extreme Duty Planer w/ Helical Cutterhead
Precision planing with digital control.
The G0603X 25" 3-Phase Extreme Duty Planer has an incredible 15 HP motor to make quick work of those big planing jobs.
The G0603X features a unique helical cutterhead with 174 inserts rotated at 15° for smooth shearing cuts, minimized tearout, a smoother finish, and operating at lower noise levels.
The motorized table is great for making large thickness changes. Simply push the up or down control for fast elevation changes.
The highly programmable digital control has a convenient readout so you always know what thickness the planer is set on.
Simply enter a desired thickness on the easy-to-use keypad and the planer adjusts the table to your entry.
The segmented chip breaker leads directly into the dust hood with a 5” dust port to help ensure the work area stays as clear as possible.
No more thickness gauges or guesswork. This planer delivers accurate cuts.
Like all Grizzly planers, the G0603X comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0603X manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the planer may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Main motor: 15 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired for 220V), 3-phase, 37A/18.5A
- Table elevation motor: 1/2 HP, 3-phase, 2A/1A
- Maximum stock width: 25"
- Maximum stock thickness: 9"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/4"
- Minimum stock length: 10"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/2"
- Cutterhead type: 6-row helical with 174 inserts
- Insert size and type: 15 x 15 x 2.5mm, indexable carbide
- Feed rate: 20, 25, 30 FPM
- Table size with extensions: 25-1/8" W x 69-5/8" L
- Table movement: 9"
- Overall dimensions: 54-1/2" W x 57" D x 54-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 2057 lbs.
- Digitally controlled table elevation
- Segmented chip breaker
- 5" dust port
- Micro-adjustable table height
- Serrated steel infeed roller
- Finished steel outfeed roller
- Adjustable bed rollers
- Easy-access cutterhead
- 3-Speed (20, 25, 30) feed Rate
- Inch/metric readout
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Emergency stop button
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $325. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at 570-546-9663 before placing your order.