G9961 24" 10 HP 3-Phase Industrial Planer w/ Spiral Cutterhead
The "big daddy" in our line of extreme-duty planers.
The G9961 24" 10 HP 3-Phase Industrial Planer features a 6-row spiral cutterhead with 162 indexable carbide inserts.
The variable-speed feed rate of 20 - 40 feet per minute means you can get the best possible finish.
The G9961 has motorized table elevation and the bed rollers on this machine are also power driven and adjustable for height when milling rough-cut lumber.
The built-in chip deflector leads directly into the dust hood with a 5” dust port to help ensure the work area stays as clear as possible.
Like all Grizzly planers, the G9961 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G9961 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the planer are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Cutterhead motor: 10 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 25A
- Table elevation motor: 1/2 HP
- Maximum stock width: 24"
- Maximum stock thickness: 9"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/4"
- Minimum stock length: 10-1/2"
- Maximum cutting depth: 3/16"
- Cutterhead diameter: 4-5/8"
- Cutterhead type: 6-row spiral with 162 inserts
- Insert size & type: 14 x 14 x 2mm, indexable carbide
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Feed rate: Variable, 20 - 40 FPM
- Table size: 24" x 35-1/2"
- Dust port size: 5"
- Footprint: 30" x 40-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 42-3/8" W x 36" D x 58" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 1980 lbs.
- Motorized table elevation with micro-adjust handwheel
- Variable-speed feed
- Twin V-belt drive (cutterhead), chain drive (feed & elevation)
- Massive 6" thick precision-ground cast-iron table with bed rollers
- Segmented chip breaker and feed rollers
- Convenient control panel with magnetic switch protection
- Table height lock
- Inch and metric measuring scale