G9741 24" 10 HP 3-Phase Extreme-Duty Planer
The 10 HP "big daddy" in our line of extreme-duty planers!
The G9741 24" 10 HP 3-Phase Extreme-Duty Planer has all the features one would expect of an industrial machine this big. It has segmented chip breakers to improve chip control and to reduce cutting resistance, variable-speed feed and motorized table elevation. The bed rollers on this machine are also power driven and adjustable for height when milling rough-cut lumber.
The G9741 features a 4-knife cutterhead, an inch and metric measuring scale and variable-speed feed rate of 20 - 40 feet per minute, so you can dial in for the best possible finish. Better believe this machine can hold up to the most strenuous production runs.
The weight of the massive 6" thick, precision-ground cast-iron table will minimize vibration and ensure straight cuts.
Like all of the Grizzly planers, the G0889 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0889 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your planer.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the planer are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Cutterhead motor: 10 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired 220V), 3-phase, 30A/15A
- Table elevation motor: 1/2 HP, 2A
- Feed motor: 1 HP, 4A
- Max. stock width: 24"
- Max. cut height: 9"
- Minimum stock length: 10-1/2"
- Maximum stock thickness: 9"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/4"
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Feed rate: Variable, 20 - 40 FPM
- Maximum cutting depth: 5/16"
- Cutterhead type: 4-knife
- Cutterhead diameter: 4-5/8"
- Knife size & type: 24-1/8" x 1-3/16" x 1/8", HSS
- Table size: 24" x 35-1/2"
- Dust port size: 5"
- Footprint: 30" x 40-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 42-3/8" W x 36" D x 58" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 1935 lbs.
- Twin V-belt drive (cutterhead), chain drive (feed & elevation)
- Motorized table elevation with micro-adjust handwheel
- Inch and metric measuring scale
- Convenient control panel with magnetic switch protection
- Massive 6" thick precision-ground cast-iron table with bed rollers
- Segmented chip breaker and feed rollers
- Variable-speed feed
- Table height lock
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $250. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570)546-9663 before placing your order.