The Model G0752 is a variable-speed version of our G0602 10" x 22" Bench Lathe. It shares the same features and accessories as the G0602, but is equipped with a digital RPM display on the headstock. It also has electronic variable-speed spindle control, which allows you to change spindle speeds with the simple turn of a dial—and while the lathe is still running! This feature eliminates the additional time it takes to stop the motor and then change gears or move levers around when changing spindle speeds. Even better, the fine degree of control allows you to set the optimum spindle speed for your feed speed and workpiece material, so that you can get the best finishes possible.
- Swing over bed: 9-1/2"
- Swing over cross slide: 6-1/8"
- Distance between centers: 22"
- Spindle bore: 25mm
- Spindle thread: 1-3/4" x 8 TPI
- Spindle taper: MT#4
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, 12A
- Spindle speed range: Variable, 100–2000 RPM
- Leadscrew: 3/4"–12 TPI
- Compound travel: 3-1/2"
- Cross-slide travel: 6-1/2"
- Carriage travel: 18-1/2"
- Maximum tool size: 1/2"
- Tailstock quill travel: 2-1/2"
- Tailstock taper: MT #3
- Longitudinal feeds: (9) 0.0025–0.0140IPR
- Inch threads: (33) 8–72 TPI
- Metric threads: (26) 0.25–3.5mm
- Overall dimensions:
50-1/2" W x 19-5/8" H x 22" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 453 lbs.
- 5" 3-Jaw chuck with two sets of jaws
- 6-1/2" 4-Jaw chuck with reversible jaws
- 8" Faceplate
- Steady rest with 1/4"–2" capacity
- Follow rest with 1/4"–2" capacity
- MT #3 dead center
- 4-Way tool post
- Chip tray and backsplash
- Hardened & ground V-way bed
- Oil-bath gearbox
- Tool box with service tools
Note: The G9973 Stand is an optional accessory for this machine. Some modification is required, such as drilling holes in the stand, and mounting hardware is not included.