G0602Z 10" x 22" Benchtop Metal Lathe with DRO
The Grizzly G0602Z Benchtop Metal Lathe with DRO is our bast lathe at the 10" x 22" size.
It features an X/Z-Axis DRO for cross slide and carriage travel, an MT#4 spindle with 25mm bore, an MT#3 tailstock, 9 longitudinal feeds, and a 3/4" x 12 TPI leadscrew. Plus, it cuts a wide range of inch and metric threads. You will be able to turn amazingly hefty projects!
If you are thinking of making parts for models or engines, or even repairs around the home or shop, this is the lathe for you!
Like all Grizzly Lathes, the G0602Z comes with a 1-year warranty that covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The manual for the G0602Z was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The technical support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the lathe are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase 13.6A
- Swing over bed: 9-1/2"
- Swing over cross slide: 6-1/8"
- Swing over saddle: 6-1/8"
- Distance between centers: 22"
- Bed width: 6-1/8"
- Spindle bore: 25mm
- Spindle type: Threaded, 1-3/4" x 8 TPI
- Spindle taper: MT#4
- Tailstock taper: MT#3
- Tailstock quill travel: 2-1/2"
- Cross slide travel: 6-1/2"
- Compound travel: 3-1/2"
- Maximum tool bit size: 1/2"
- Spindle speeds: (6) 150–2400 RPM
- Leadscrew: 3/4" x 12 TPI
- Longitudinal feeds: (9) 0.0025, 0.0140 in./rev.
- Inch thread range: (31) 8–72 TPI
- Metric thread range: (26) 0.25–3.50mm
- Footprint: 12-1/2" x 47-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 46" W x 22" D x 21" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 432 lbs.
- Magnetically mounted X/Z-Axis DRO with resolution of 0.001"
- Hardened and ground V-ways
- Thread dial
- Spindle reversing switch
- Inch/metric dials
- Emergency stop button
- Quick-locking tailstock
- Enclosed oil-bath gearbox
- Chip tray and backsplash guard
- 5" Three-jaw scroll chuck with two sets of jaws
- 6-1/2" Four-jaw independent chuck with reversible jaws
- 8" Faceplate
- 4-Way turret tool post
- MT#3 dead center
- MT#4 dead center
- Set of change gears
- Follow rest
- Steady rest
- Bottle for oil
- Tool box with service tools