M1099 Shop Fox 10" x 26" Benchtop Metal Lathe
The performance you'd expect with larger, more-extensive lathes.
Changing the thread selections is quick and easy on the 1 HP M1099 10" x 26" Benchtop Metal Lathe with quick-change gearbox from Shop Fox.
The 5" three-jaw scroll chuck has hardened steel jaws that self-center the workpiece. An extra set of jaws is included for machining larger workpieces.
The reversible 6-1/2" four-jaw chuck also has hardened steel jaws but are adjusted independently to hold an off-center workpiece.
This six-speed lathe also has extended-length, hardened-and-ground precision bedways, 25mm spindle bore, 8" faceplate, steady rest, follow rest, and 4-way turret tool post.
Like all Shop Fox lathes, the M1099 comes with a 2-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The M1099 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information.
The Woodstock Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts for the lathe may be available online and shipped from the Woodstock parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, 13.6A
- Swing over bed: 9-5/8"
- Distance between centers: 26"
- Swing over cross slide: 6-1/8"
- Swing over saddle: 6-3/8"
- Cross slide travel: 6-1/2"
- Compound travel: 3-1/2"
- Carriage travel: 22-1/2"
- Spindle speeds: 6, 150–2400 RPM
- Spindle bore: 25mm
- Spindle thread: 1-3/4" x 8 TPI
- Spindle taper: MT#4
- Bed width: 6-1/8"
- Tailstock barrel taper: MT#3
- Tailstock barrel travel: 2-1/2"
- Leadscrew: 3/4"-12 TPI
- Longitudinal feed range: 9, 0.0025"–0.0140"
- Thread range (inch): 33, 8–72 TPI
- Thread range (metric): 26, 0.25–3.5 mm
- Max. tool size: 1/2"
- Overall size: 50" W x 32" D x 16-5/8" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 470 lbs.
- Two-year warranty!!
- Hardened and ground V-ways
- Chip tray
- Back splash
- Full-featured carriage and apron assemblies provide super accurate cuts and finishes
- Long bed accommodates 26" between cuts
- 5" 3-jaw scroll chuck with two sets of jaws
- 6-1/2" 4-jaw independent chuck with reversible jaws
- 8" faceplate
- 4-way turret tool post
- MT#3 dead center
- MT#4 dead center
- Set of change gears
- Follow rest
- Steady rest
- Bottle for oil
- Tool box with service tools