Grizzly G4000 9" x 19" Bench Lathe
The perfect combination of price and performance.
The Grizzly G4000 9" x 19" Bench Lathe is a great lathe for those getting started in metalworking. It has a number of features and capabilities typically only found on higher-end lathes and it's jam-packed with standard accessories. The compact size allows this lathe to be mounted to an existing workbench or on the optional Model G4001 stand. You won't find a better combination of price and performance on a full-featured 9" x 19" lathe anywhere!
Like all Grizzly lathes, the G4000 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G4000 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the lathe are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase 9A
- Swing over bed: 8-3/4"
- Swing over cross slide: 5"
- Distance between centers: 19"
- Bed width: 4-1/2"
- Spindle bore: 0.78" (20mm)
- Spindle type: Threaded, M39-4.0
- Spindle taper: MT#3
- Tailstock taper: MT#2
- Tailstock quill travel: 1-9/16"
- Cross slide travel: 4-1/4"
- Compound travel: 1-7/8"
- Maximum tool bit size: 3/8"
- Spindle speeds: (6) 130–2000 RPM
- Leadscrew: 9/16" x 16 TPI
- Longitudinal feeds: (4) 0.0047–0.0120 in./rev.
- Inch thread range: (27) 8–56 TPI
- Metric thread range: (11) 0.5–3.0mm
- Footprint: 16" x 37"
- Overall dimensions: 37" W x 20" D x 15" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 294 lbs.
- 4" Three-jaw chuck with two sets of jaws
- 7-1/4" Four-jaw chuck with reversible jaws
- Steady rest
- Follow rest
- MT#2 dead center
- MT#3 dead center
- MT#2 live center
- 4-way tool post
- Extra C-type tool post
- Tool box & tool kit