G0752 10" x 22" Variable-Speed Lathe
A great benchtop metal lathe for turning tools and parts.
The G0752 10" x 22" Variable-Speed Lathe should be a welcomed addition to your garage or workshop.
The variable-speed spindle control with a digital RPM readout on the headstock allows you to dial in the exact spindle speed you need between 100–2000 RPM with the turn of a dial.
A Delta variable-frequency driver inverter ensures smooth, consistent torque at every speed from the 1 HP 3-phase motor without requiring a 3-phase power.
The beds are constructed have been precision-ground and hardened in the traditional three-V prismatic design.
The carriage has power feed capability when it is engaged with the lead screw.
The spindle has an MT#4 taper and 25mm bore. The tailstock quill offers 2-1/2" of travel and has a MT#3 taper.
The optional T27838 or T27839 Cabinet Stands allow for a more organized and stable base for turning operations.
Like all Grizzly lathes, the G0752 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0752 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your lathe.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts for the lathe may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, 3-phase (with inverter for single-phase power supply), 12A
- Swing over bed: 9-1/2"
- Swing over cross slide: 6-1/8"
- Swing over saddle: 6-1/8"
- Distance between centers: 22"
- Bed width: 6-1/8"
- Spindle bore: 25mm
- Spindle type: Threaded, 1-3/4"
- Tailstock taper: MT#3
- Tailstock quill travel: 2-1/2"
- Cross slide travel: 6-1/2"
- Compound travel: 3-1/2"
- Maximum tool bit size: 1/2"
- Spindle speed: Variable, 100–2000 RPM
- Leadscrew: 3/4" x 12 TPI
- Longitudinal feeds: (9) 0.0025, 0.0140 in./rev.
- Inch thread range: (31) 8–72 TPI
- Metric thread range: (26) 0.25–3.50mm
- Overall dimensions: 50-1/2" W x 22" D x 19-5/8" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 453 lbs.
- Variable-speed spindle control with digital RPM readout
- Hardened and ground V-ways
- Spindle reversing switch
- Emergency stop button
- Quick-locking tailstock
- Chip tray and backsplash guard
- 5" Three-jaw scroll chuck with two sets of jaws
- 6-1/2" Four-jaw independent chuck with reversible jaws
- 8" Faceplate
- 4-Way turret tool post
- MT#3 and MT#4 dead center
- Follow and steady rests