G0765 7" x 14" Variable-Speed Benchtop Lathe
If you're in the market for a benchtop lathe that doesn't skimp on rigidity and is priced under $1000, then you'll love our G0765!
It features a special "Big Boy" tailstock which was designed with the same convenient quick-locking controls and extra-long footprint previously only found on our much larger lathes.
It also features a variable-speed spindle with digital RPM display for dialing in the perfect cutting speed, a two-speed gearbox for the extra torque needed when turning at lower speeds and the ability to cut a wide range of inch and metric threads.
This lathe includes everything you'll need to get up and running, including a 3-jaw chuck with internal and external jaws, 5" faceplate, steady rest, 4-way turret tool post and MT#2 and MT#3 dead centers.
Like all Grizzly lathes, the G0765 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0765 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase 10A
- Swing over bed: 7"
- Swing over cross slide: 2-1/8"
- Swing over saddle: 5"
- Distance between centers: 13-3/4"
- Bed width: 3-1/4"
- Spindle bore: 0.78"
- Spindle type: Intrinsic back plate
- Spindle taper: MT#3
- Tailstock taper: MT#2
- Tailstock quill travel: 2"
- Cross slide travel: 2-3/4"
- Compound travel: 2-3/4"
- Spindle speeds: Variable, 100–2000 RPM
- Longitudinal feeds: (1) 0.004 in./rev.
- Inch thread range: (18) 12–52 TPI
- Metric thread range: (10) 0.4–2.0mm
- Footprint: 8-1/2" x 29-3/4"
- Overall dimensions: 30" W x 9" D x 10" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 110 lbs.
- Variable-speed spindle with high/low range and digital readout
- 16-TPI reversible leadscrew
- Cuts RH and LH threads
- Chip tray and backsplash guard
- Emergency stop button
- Forward & reverse in all speeds
- Inch/metric dials
- Threading dial indicator
- Quick-locking tailstock
- 3" 3-Jaw chuck with internal & external jaws
- 5" Faceplate
- Steady rest
- 4-Way turret tool post
- Complete set of change gears
- MT#2 & MT#3 dead centers
- Service wrenches
- Bottle for oil
- Extra fuse